The Phoenix Interface
- Intuitive and simple handling
- Faster and simpler workflows
- Shorter learning curve
- Save time by taking minutes efficiently
- Faster overview of all the points in the report
- Directly linked to address management
The PROMAN Interface is your cockpit with which you merge all content, texts, photos, and attachments for the discussed meeting points. Create distribution lists, mark present meeting participants, edit date, the person taking the minutes, and much more with just one click.
The report interface guides you through the report structure when taking minutes.
- Easily edit master data such as the date or the author
- Drag and drop participants directly from the address book into the distibution list
- Mark present or absent meeting participants with one click
- Add content to existing meeting items
Save and display all relevant data for each meeting item
- Define the status of an item – unfinished assignements are automatically carried over to the next report
- Images and attachments are assigned to the corresponding meeting item and automatically sent with the report
- Manage responsibilities and appointments easily
- See previous entries for existing points in history
In a toolbox, all available features and functions are grouped and displayed clearly. This way, you always have all the tools you need at your disposal.
- Create meeting points or load items from previous reports
- Edit chapters
- Manage participant and distribution lists
- Use templates to manage text blocks that are used often
Making reports in a nutshell!
Contact us and arrange a free online presentation
Austria: +43 1 478 05 67
Germany: 0800 589 0129